Environment Harmonized Data Models
These data models describe the main entities involved with smart applications that deal with environmental issues.
The main entities identified are:
- AirQualityObserved. It represents an observation of air quality conditions at a certain place and time.
- AirQualityThreshold. It allows to capture air quality thresholds which enable to determine relative air quality levels (good, hazardous, etc.).
- WaterQualityObserved. Allows to capture all the parameters involved in
Water Quality scenarios, allowing to deal with different scenarios:
- Rivers and lakes.
- Reservoirs like dams, cisterns, impoudments.
- Sea locations.
- Swimming pools or fountains.
- NoiseLevelObserved. It represents an observation of those parameters that estimate noise pressure levels at a certain place and time.